Terms of Service
You shall not use the Content to develop, support, create or provide pricing for: (i) any database or product that competes directly with the Content or any other Intelligent401k product or service offered in the marketplace or would create a functional substitute for any such Intelligent401k products or Content; or (ii) any index (e.g. any composite financial index).
You may download and use certain Content that is purposely and expressly made available by Intelligent401k for downloading from this website, the Content, and the Intelligent401k services (such as product sheets or articles), provided that you: (i) do not remove any proprietary notice or disclaimer language in any copies of such documents, (ii) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (iii) make no modifications to any such information, and (iv) do not make any representations or warranties relating to same.
- Modification of Website and ContentThis website and Content are subject to modification by Intelligent401k to reflect statistical, technical, administrative, market based or similar changes that Intelligent401k determines in good faith are required or desirable. Intelligent401k also may make changes to any products or services offered on this website, the Content, and the Intelligent401k services, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice.
- No AdviceThis website and the Content is not, and should not be construed as financial, legal or other advice of any kind, nor should it be regarded as an offer or as a solicitation of an offer to buy, sell or otherwise deal in any investment. You may not use the website or the Content in, or generate based on the website or Content, any advice, recommendations, guidance, publications or alerts made available to any third party. Nothing in the website or the Content constitutes a solicitation by Intelligent401k of the purchase or sale of loans, securities or any investment.Certain investment planning tools available on the Intelligent401k website may provide general investment education based on your input. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy, security or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance. You should consult your legal or tax professional regarding your specific situation.
- Delivery and SecurityYou shall solely be responsible for any and all necessary equipment and connections from your own computer systems to the Intelligent401k systems that will allow for access to this website and delivery of the Content. Intelligent401k shall have no responsibility for any such equipment or connections. You shall ensure that you have implemented security systems and procedures to prevent the unauthorized access to or misuse or disruption of this website or Content.
- Intellectual PropertyThe ownership and intellectual property rights of this website including all Content, models, software, information, data, documentation, computer programs, systems, customizations, enhancements thereto, and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression “look and feel” and arrangement of the Content, and enhancements, modifications or additional Content thereto shall be the sole and exclusive property of Intelligent401k (or the relevant affiliate of Intelligent401k or Data Provider (as defined below), as the case may be) and you shall not: (i) copy such material for any purpose (including by reverse engineering) or disclose it to any third party for any purpose whatsoever; (ii) by act or omission infringe upon Intelligent401k’s intellectual property rights in this website or Content. You acknowledge that this website, the Content, and the Intelligent401k services, was developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected and arranged by Intelligent401k and others (including certain third party information sources (each a “Data Provider”)) through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort and money, and constitute valuable intellectual property and trade secrets of Intelligent401k or such relevant Data Provider.You hereby agree to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the proprietary rights of Intelligent401k or the relevant Data Provider in this website and Content. You irrevocably agree and acknowledge that, as between you and Intelligent401k, this website and Content, as may be amended from time to time, is the sole and exclusive property of Intelligent401k, and shall not be considered works for hire. You shall honor and comply with all reasonable written requests made by Intelligent401k to protect its contractual, statutory and common law rights in this website and Content. You agree to notify Intelligent401k in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of this website or Content or any claim that any or all of this website or Content infringes upon or constitutes any unlawful use of any copyright, database right, trade mark, or other proprietary, intellectual property, contractual, statutory or common law rights of a third party.Trade Marks. You shall not use any of Intelligent401k’s trademarks, trade names or service marks in any manner, and in no event in a manner accessible by or available to any third party. You acknowledge that you have no ownership or license rights in or to any of these names or marks.
Copyright. This website and Content is protected as a collective work or compilation under UK copyright, U.S. copyright and other laws and treaties. All data, information, articles, columns and other elements making up the Content are copyrighted works and Intelligent401k hereby reserves all rights.
Copyright Infringement Claims. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use this website, the Content, and the Intelligent401k services do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to Intelligent401k’s Copyright Agent, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) (the “DMCA”), named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
PO Box 681680
Park City, UT 84068
Attention: Copyright Dept.
- Links to Third Party WebsitesThis website may contain links to websites of third parties. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and Intelligent401k is not responsible for the content of any linked website. In addition, a link to any non-Intelligent401k website does not imply that Intelligent401k endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a website.
You acknowledge that log-on access codes and passwords that are provided to you are for your use only and may not be shared. You shall ensure that your log-on access code and password is kept confidential. You agree to accept sole responsibility for the use and protection of the log-on access codes and passwords provided to you, including protecting the confidentiality of such passwords. You shall use commercially reasonable efforts to prohibit or cease any unauthorized access to this website, the Content, and the Intelligent401k services.
- IndemnificationYou will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Intelligent401k and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents employees, successors, assigns and all Data Providers, and each of their affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, members, partners, successors and assigns (“Intelligent401k Indemnitees”) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and expenses arising as a result of any claims, suits or proceedings (collectively, “Claims”) brought by any third party against any Intelligent401k Indemnitees arising from your use of this website, the Content, and the Intelligent401k services.
Copyright © 2020 Intelligent401k. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: November 2020